Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 1


Today was my first day at Tucker and Marks! It feels a little bit like the first day of school, reading/going over stuff. I am really excited to just get going. Tucker & Marks is right down in Union Square. It is really cool to work around there. Here is a picture of Union Square (this is not my picture by the way). I need to take my camera down there to show all of you the street that my work is on. It is so cool. Anyway, I am so glad to be back in this field of work. It is amazing how much I felt at home just being around it all. 

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Laura! I am so happy to hear of your success in SF. Good Luck and I love the blog.

Mary said...

You're so big time! Way to go Lil' L! Love ya!!!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Laura, I'm dying to know how the job is going! I bet you are doing great. We miss you guys very, very, very much. What are your Christmas plans? Ours are kind of up in the air, so maybe we will overlap a little?