Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Journey to San Francisco (Photos)

Our New Home


The good 'ol truck:




Moving the couch


Now do you see what I mean about what Dan said?
Getting the couch up the spiral staircase. And yes, they did do it.

All of my hard work! Aren't you proud?


Ahhh, empty.



Eric and Dan trying to figure out where to go after we turned in the truck.
All of our boxes stacked up after working several weeks on unpacking.


Stay tuned for more pictures of our apartment in a later post.

5 comments:

Mia said...

I love this post. Sounds and looks like an amazing adventure! I can't believe you guys did that in four hours. You are amazing!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Your apartment looks so cool! I can't wait to see finished-product pictures. And I double can't wait to come visit you.

Mary said...

So glad to see you've entered the blogging world. All that pressure we've been putting on you finally paid off! It's fun to see a little bit of your life there. Keep us posted!

Mark said...

Why wasn't I told about this exciting new site? Sure to quickly become my favorite!

Blake + Amy said...

Good job moving in! Your place looks GREAT! Hope you are doing well!