Sunday, November 9, 2008

A little bit of what we see



We saw this tour group of Segways. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. There were probably about 15 people in the group. I hurried to take a picture and I was just glad I got some of it. Put it on the list for things to do when you come visit. 





China Town
On the Pier
On the deck of the condo we stayed at, when we came to find our apartment.
Inside the condo.
View from the condo.
We saw this sign one Sunday when we were walking to church. We live by China Town, and they have some of the best signs around.

Fisherman's Wharf
This is a picture of a hill that Dan and I knew we had to walk up. Gotta love the hills.
An office building.
A cute little restaurant on the corner right by our apartment.
Transamerica tower at night.

A foggy, cloudy day.

This is the view to the north, up and over a hill by our apartment.
I walk down here to go to the grocery store. Alcatraz is in the back.

Where we attend Sunday worship. Who knows, we might have protesters there tomorrow.
We walk to church. It is only about 15 min and it is actually something I really look forward to. I just put my heels in a bag, wear flip flops, and go on my way comfortably.



I hope you enjoyed the random collection of photos. Sorry it isn't in more organized thoughts, but oh well.

1 comment:

Mia said...

I love seeing these photos!! I'm so jealous.