Sunday, October 11, 2009

On the Move!

Just a year ago, we moved to San Francisco. It has been quiet a journey for us. Challenging, adventurous, thrilling, tasking, exciting, and emotional are some words I would use to describe this past year. But this next Wednesday Dan and I are moving back to Salt Lake City. It is completely bittersweet, but it will be good to enter a new chapter.

Here is what my house looks like right now...



In thinking about living here this past year, I have really loved every minute of it. Dan and I have grown so close as we have really relied on each other. I couldn't be more grateful for this experience and I will always think fondly of it. I will forever remember the amazing people I met out here that made a difference in my life.

I guess the song really is true, in some ways I think I did leave my heart in San Francisco.








8 comments:

The Tate Family said...

I heard you guys were moving back! Steve and I are really excited, but I know that feeling! It sucks to move from a place you love! We are excited to hang out again!

Mary said...

Oh, I wish I could be there to help!! SO excited to have you back!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXO
See you so soon!!

Caitlyn said...

This is wonderful news! I'm glad you have enjoyed San Fran, but even more glad you are coming home. We need to hang out soon.

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Hip hip hooray! Now if only the Barruses and Beynons would move back--the universe would regain its balance.

Brook said...

Oooh! Maybe we can hang out! Yeah! It's hard to leave California isn't it?

Alex and Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex and Jane said...

We were really hoping you would move south, but I suppose we will see you more now that you live in utah than in Northern California.

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! So happy you're back in SLC! We need to get together! our blog is private but if you want in email me. beckydupaix@hotmail.com!