Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hooray for Flossing

Today I went to the dentist! This is a big deal for me since the last time I went to a dentist was October 2005. That was almost 4 years ago! You can image then how I was nervous. We haven't been to a dentist for so long because we have never had dental insurance until now. So I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity.

The good news is I HAD NO CAVITIES!!!

I want to thank floss for my victory. I also want to thank Dan because he is addicted to floss and the past four years he has reminded me to floss.

Say hello to these pearly, proud whites!

2 comments:

Mary said...

You have the best teeth ever. Congrats are definitely in order!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Well, it's been over two weeks since I've seen you. Shouldn't you come back now?