Saturday, April 11, 2009

We love the Cahoons!!!

Right after we got home from our visit to Salt Lake we had some great visitors. Judd, Carly, and Clay Cahoon! It really was so much fun having them around. I am sure they didn't mind the 75 degree weather either. Enjoy the pictures...


I guess you can tell how great of friends Dan and Judd are. They pretty much are twins.




As an ode to Full House, we went and saw Danny Tanner's house. 




We also went up to Twin Peaks and saw the breath taking views of the city. It was beautiful.




We also journeyed over to the beach. These next pictures are the best of them all.







Judd's shoe hands totally crack me up.

I know that I can't jump. Don't rub it in!


After our jumping up and down, Dan and Judd decided they wanted to race.
And yes, Judd still has his shoe hands!





I just wish that I could have gotten Dan and Judd to hold hands for this picture. 




I loved spending time with these 3. Talk about an awesome family. They are great friends. 

And Lindsay, we missed you! Let's get you and Judd out here soon!

8 comments:

jid said...

I am honored that we are worthy of a post.
Cheers to being a wonderful host.

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Seriously, who does Judd think he is? He can't let me have even one of my own interests or talents? (I'm referring to writing sweet poems.) It's like I'm married to a monster. A poem-stealing monster. Next thing you know he'll want to be going on vacations without me. Awesome.

Also, not just you, Laura, but everyone... Is that really as high as you guys can jump? You are lucky I wasn't there or I would have showed you all up. In your faces, you guys. Holla.

PS Dan better hope I don't send those running on the beach pictures to Matt Lauer...

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Is it "I would have showed you up" or "shown you up" ? I think shown. What a mystery!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Well, mystery solved. I should have said shown. I'm so ashamed.

But I'm not ashamed of leaving 3 different comments. Of that, I am proud. But not the bad type of pride. The healthy type.

I suppose that's about all I've got to say. This has been real fun, you guys.

Mary said...

Those pictures crack me up. I love the "shoe hand". What a hoot.

The Tate Family said...

OK so I am pretty happy to see you two! Steve and I are very excited to get to blog stalk you! We want to come!

Alex and Jane said...

I haven't been on your blog in a while, but what fun you had with the Cahoons. You needn't be ashamed that you can't jump very high, it doesn't look like Carly got much air either. And just one comment on your last post--whoever Patrick is (I am assuming a nephew) he is cute. That's all.

CARLAY said...

my lack of height must not be judged. It was the timing of the camera, it didn't catch me with my mad hops.