Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is our 4 year anniversary!
So I thought I would give a shout out to my best friend Dan! This has been the best 4 years of my life! Dan makes me so happy. He is such a great friend to me. Without being too cheesy, I just love him with all of my heart! I really don't think a day has past where Dan hasn't made me laugh. Here are some photos that make me smile thinking back on the good ol' times.
One day, he decided to put on 5 shirts at once, and then he proceeded to dance around performing all different air instruments. I really almost wet my pants I was laughing so hard...






The cutest smile. I love this picture.

I feel so blessed to have Dan as my partner and lover! Thank you for all you do for me!
Sure love you! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Tyler Toone said...

Congrats on your 4yr anniversary, and I completely agree with you...Dan is the man to make you laugh. You're both awesome and were meant to be together. Eliza loves you so much, as do our other kids. Thanks for being so helpful and fun to be around.

Love ya tons
Tyler & Angela

cbleeflang said...

Congrats on the 4 years anniversary. I hope you don't mind but I added you as a friend on my blog.

Mary said...

Lornis! I haven't looked on here for a while . . . so much fun to read these posts! I'm dying over all those pics of Dan. He is one funny man. So, glad he married you!!! And, SO happy you're in our fam. Love you so much!