Friday, January 16, 2009

Back to Christmas and New Years!

So I meant to write this post quite a while ago, but better late than never right? 

This Christmas/New Years was different. On Christmas Eve we flew back to Salt Lake City to be with family! It isn't different to be with family during the season, but what was different was to be in Salt Lake as a visitor instead of a resident. But it was so fun to be back.


The next couple of pictures are what the Christmas season looks like in "Frisco Town" (as Dan would say). 

Hello Macy's!!

This is a huge Christmas tree in Union Square. I actually saw some workers put lights on the tree on my lunch break one day. I can't believe they could actually do it.

Some hotels near our house.


Who puts lights on these buildings?

The first part of our break we stayed at Dan's parent's house. These pictures are taken on Christmas Day.


Mia enjoying her new book.

Jamie, the birthday boy!

Naps were taken...


Scotty is such a happy Christmas Boy!


We brought in the New Year with Dan's friends. Unfortunately I didn't get everyone in the picture here, but boy oh boy we sure partied it up! Can't you tell?



Dan was showing off his new clothes. I think he should be a model.

The second half of our trip we stayed at my parent's house. Here is the family, with Mom behind the camera.


This is my nephew, Sam, who was born on my birthday. Look at that face!!



The bottom line is, it was so great to see everyone again! I just loved the whole trip! Family rocks.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Love the pictures. I especially love that picture of Mark and Mary - I hope other people that read this blog think they really look like that!

Mark said...

that is such a nice shirt tie combo on Denny.